Help Me Celebrate Another Book Birthday: The Colton Heir


I hope you'll help me celebrate another book birthday!

Today's the long-awaited release for my latest Harlequin Romantic Suspense, The Colton Heir.  This book is #5 of 6 in the popular Coltons of Wyoming miniseries, and although it stands alone, I think you'll enjoy the others just as much as I have! It was so wonderful, working with so many talented authors and our amazing editor, Patience Bloom, on these stories.

Book One: The Colton Ransom, by Marie Ferrarella
Book Two: Colton by Blood, by Melissa Cutler
Book Three: The Missing Colton, by Loreth Ann White
Book Four: The Colton Bride, by Carla Cassidy

And don't miss next month's exciting conclusion to the series:
Book Six: Colton Christmas Rescue, by Beth Cornelison

One final note: Today is the release of the e-book edition. Paperbacks should be in stores by Tuesday, Nov. 5th.

Comments