BALD IN THE LAND OF BIG HAIR to Benefit Blood Cancer Awareness Month





September is Blood Cancer Awareness Month, and I'm doing what I can to spread the word. Please be aware: BLOOD CANCER SUCKS.

This month, Bald in the Land of Big Hair, my memoir about surviving non-Hodgkin's lymphoma when my children were small, is priced at just $2.99, and 100% of the royalties will go to the Lymphoma Research Foundation.

 The hardcover was originally published in 2001 by HarperCollins, so last year, I did a 10th Anniversary Ebook edition with bonus content, including a foreword by Elizabeth Berg.

 Help me raise a good chunk of cash for blood cancer research! If you haven't read it, grab it! If you loved it, gift it! If you hated it, gift it to someone you don't like! Here's a link to the Lymphoma Research Foundation.

Comments