RWA Shout Out & Thank You Gift

Hey, Houston RWA! Thanks for inviting me to spend another delightful Saturday with you. RWA gatherings have hosted some of my favorite speaking gigs over the years. I'm always in awe of the positive energy, the generosity of spirit and the abundance of talent.

Since I was invited to speak this Saturday about my mini-memoir First You Write: The Worst Way to Become an Almost Famous Author and the Best Advice I Got While Doing It, I wanted to make it available to the vibrant Houston RWA authorhood (and other RWA chapters), along with some of the novels featured in the sometimes calamitous but mostly pretty funny story of my publishing journey.

The books below will be available for free exclusively on Kindle Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March 8-10. Just click on the cover image. Enjoy!

   . . .

Comments