GLASS GUARDIAN by Linda Gillard


THE GLASS GUARDIAN
THE GLASS GUARDIAN
Price: $2.99

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Quickly becoming one of my favorite authors

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Linda Gillard keeps making me read books that I wouldn't normally read, and I love that. I'm willing to open my mind because her writing is just so very, very good. I suppose this book would be labeled as a "paranormal romance" in the world that feels a need to label things, but (as with other Linda Gillard books I've read) the standard labels don't prepare you for the beautiful character development, wit, depth and insight within. This is a terrific book: an engaging love story in an evocative setting with rich characters and real insights about love, life, solitude and connection.

Comments