Words and Movement--Let's Move!

Friends in the Houston area, feel like making your words dance?
The date is rapidly approaching for my wonderful workshop with Nia Moves' Helen Terry, and I'd be so delighted to see you at Studio Nia Moves in the Houston Heights (508 Pecore) on Saturday, October 9, from Noon-2pm.  Please consider coming--this is a rare workshop you won't want to miss!

Our relaxing, inspiring afternoon, called Writing With Your Body, Dancing With Your Words will combine wonderful, accessible movement and stretching that ANYONE can do with breathing, chant, and sense-and-memory writing.  My goal and Helen's is to create an experience that will warm your soul from the inside out, while building confidence in your body and inner spirit.  You do not need ANY prior movement experience to be comfortable in and motivated by this joyous afternoon.  Helen will be drawing on her many years as an outstanding teacher of Nia, and I will be drawing on my work as a novelist, teacher, and (as some of you know) a former dancer.

Writing With Your Body, Dancing With Your Words is a dream come true for me, friends--a chance to combine my two great passions.  I'd love to share it with you.

For more information, or to register, click here and then on "Special Events."  You can also call 713-864-4260 or simply show up at the door.  The workshop's cost is $40 for pre-registration, $50 on the day.

Come, and feel how marvelous you are!

Mylène

Comments