Catch Up with Colleen

I'm chatting online at Romance Reviews Today on Wed. (St. Patrick's Day) at 9 PM EDT. I'll be giving a signed copy of Touch of Evil to one lucky participant! Plus, I hate hearing crickets, so please stop by and say hello!

I'm guest blogging, too, this week. If you'd like to hear about the romantic suspense authors and books that inspired me to join the genre

For those of you in the Greater Houston area, I have some upcoming events, and I'd love to meet you.

March 20th at 4:30, Murder by the Book, Houston. Q&A and autographing my latest, Touch of Evil.

April 3rd from 1:30-3:30, Katy Budget Books, Katy, Texas. Autographing.

April 10th from 2:00-4:00, Good Books in the Woods, The Woodlands, TX. Autographing and special character naming rights presentation.

Hope to see you if you're able!

Comments

Mylène said…
I'm disappointed I had to leave town before all these events--I would have loved to hear you read. Have a wonderful time!