Fill the Well Sunday

After months of being basically housebound as I struggled to meet a pair of tight deadlines, I decided it was time to get out in the world again and refill the well with images, experiences, and enjoyment. Today's foray was classic Texas all the way: longhorns and bluebonnets in the sunshine, barbecued brisket in a family diner sort of spot, and long hours of meandering talk with the man in my life, the kind of drive to remind us when and where and how we fell in love all those years ago.

So what's your favorite way to recharge your creative batteries? And when's the last time you indulged?

If it's been too long, make a date with yourself. Life's definitely too short to work 24/7, and anyway, your work will be far sharper for the fresh new images and ideas you will bring back to it.

Not a half-bad Sunday, one that's left me freshly energized for a good week writing.

Comments

luckmey said…
I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! jimmy choo replica bags, cheap prada bags