In Support of Passion

Write what you know, they they told me. So I wrote about a firefighter. A wilderness firefighter, called a hot shot, who is recovering from horrific injuries doing the job he loves.

Write what you love, I thought, as I added terrain so rough that it requires horses, along with a beloved family dog and the lost love Jake Whittaker has never gotten over. Only now, both are forced to risk their own lives to save the children she had with another man.

The wrong man...one who will never letter her go, no matter what it takes.

My latest release, Passion to Protect, is available in stores and online today. I have to admit, I fell head over heels for this hero, and as the wife of a firefighter, who can blame me?

Reviews have been terrific, but why not make up your own mind? Pick up your copy today and settle in for a fast-paced, heart-wrenching autumn read. If you've already bought your copy or you're still on the fence, could you please do me the favor of popping over to Amazon.com and giving Passion to Protect a like?

Thank you very much for your support, and I'm looking forward to writing more books in this line! Three more, if I'm reading my current stack of deadlines right! (In case you're wondering why I've been so quiet on the blog!)

Comments

Kay Hudson said…
I haven't read my copy yet (you know how perpetually far behind I am!), but I popped over to Amazon and "liked" it, because I always like your books.
Thank you, Kay! Every click helps! And I hope you'll enjoy the book, too.