Writing Resolutions

"I love deadlines," says the late, great Douglas Adams, author of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. "I love the whooshing sound that make as they fly by."

Determined not to let mine fly by, I've been working like a fiend these past few months and expect to be doing the same throughout 2013, when I have three, count 'em, three books do for Harlequin Romantic Suspense. Excited as I am about writing the stories, I've resolved to stay on task, especially this early in the year. Unfortunately, that's meant I haven't kept the blog up as I'd like to because, alas, every resolution worth making will cost you something.

I will share a couple of bits of good news here, though. First of all, my full-length (single title) romantic suspenses, now available under Amazon.com's Montlake publishing program, are all on sale as Kindle e-books for the low price of $2.99 each. I'm not sure how long they'll keep the sale going, so get 'em while they're hot.

My my recent releases, Passion to Protect (Harlequin Romantic Suspense) and Relentless Protector (Harlequin Intrigue), also remain available at eHarlequin.com, all online, and some retail markets.

Also, I'm celebrating my first French translation, this one for a book sold in the U.S. as Capturing the Commando.

So this year, what are your writing resolutions? What's the cost to you?

Comments

Johanna Garth said…
That's one of my all time favorite quotes about deadlines!

When I'm in writing mode I write about 2k a day, but the editing is where I slow down. I resolved to finish one chapter a day in the editing process and have kept to it, but I really think I could probably do two.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.