Celebrating Some Good News


I've received some lovely news regarding my upcoming romantic suspense novel, THE SALT MAIDEN (Leisure Books, Dec. 2007). Romantic Times BookClub Magazine has named it a Top Pick. Here's what the (brilliant, much-appreciated) reviewer, Marilyn Weigel, had to say:

"Poetic use of language, intricate plotting and a wealth of fascinating details make Thompson's latest novel a masterful work of suspense. Readers will come for the action and stay for the three-dimensional characters and well-crafted narrative. This is a fabulous read!"

See how perceptive she is? LOL.

Barbara Vey also e-mailed to let me know that THE SALT MAIDEN got a nice mention in her Publisher's Weekly Blog, Beyond Her Book. Thanks, Barbara, and thanks to Jan, who called the book a "couldn't put down until I knew whodunit" read.

Comments

Joni Rodgers said…
That's all fabulous, Colleen. I'm so happy and excited for you as the buzz on this book just keeps getting better.

Go, girl!
Thanks, Joni! My fingers are crossed for a successful launch.
Anonymous said…
I can't wait to read this book. You're one of my favorite authors!

Barbara Dawson Smith
Thanks so much, Barbara! That means a lot to me.
Christie Craig said…
Colleen,

Congrats girl.
You so deserve this.

CC
Thanks, Christie! I've been hearing *great* things about your upcoming release, too. Looking forward to reading Divorced, Desperate, and Delicious.