Gofightwin Cheno! (My homegirl is up for an Emmy!)

Gotta shout out (woooot!) to my friend, Kristin Chenoweth, who received an Emmy nomination this morning for the supporting role of Olive Snook in the wonderfully quirky dramedy series Pushing Daisies. Having spent the last few months working with Kristin on her forthcoming memoir, A Little Bit Wicked (Simon & Schuster, April 2009), I can tell you there's not a sweeter soul in Hollywood. Kristin's an amazing talent (girlfriend's got a Theatre BA and MFA in Opera Performance) and the hardest working woman I know. While you're waiting for the book, here's a little Snook:

Comments

Congratulations, Kristin! I'm a fan of the show, and this is well deserved!
Elen Grey said…
Aw. I just love Kristin! I remember her West Wing character well. I'm adding this memoir to my must reads.

Congratulations to Kristin.
Suzan Harden said…
Go Glinda! Maybe Broadway doesn't count here, but I became a big of Kristin's after 'Wicked'.

BTW Joni & Colleen - Where's the mascot? It's not BtO without an eight-legged critter at the top of the page!
Joni Rodgers said…
The green guy was starting to look a little slimy to me, so back by popular demand is...Octofloosie!

Enjoy!