Celebration! American Stories NOW Recognized in Creative NonFiction Issue 39

Dear friends, I'm taking a moment this morning to thank Creative NonFiction, one of our finest journals celebrating the form, for publishing my story "Meeting House," (re-posted here) in its Fall 2011 issue.  Over the summer, CNF announced its quest to find examples of "truly literary blogging," and "Meeting House"/American Stories NOW was one of two blogs selected to be featured, chosen from over 800 considered by the editors.  I'm pleased and honored, and delighted to post the piece again on ASN, for those of you who may have missed it the first time.  Here's to the canvas we call flash non-fiction, and the quest to render the world a few words at a time.

Comments

Joni Rodgers said…
That's wonderful, M! Congratulations!
Congratulations, Mylene! I love reading your creative nonfiction, so I'm not surprised.
Anonymous said…
I love reading your post...this is great! Congratulation from the Bookers...
Mylène said…
Thanks, my friends!
Congratulations! Many many times over!