Congratulations to BtO's Own Barbara Taylor Sissel!

Raising my head from the deadline cave to bid a very hearty congratulations to BtO blogster Barbara Taylor Sissel, who just signed with Barbara Poelle of the Irene Goodman Agency!

For those of you who don't yet know her, Barbara Sissel writes beautifully-crafted, issue-oriented women's fiction. She's also one of the best critique partners on the planet, with a keen editorial eye and finely-tuned sense of what works and what doesn't in a story.

You can check out her latest novel, The Volunteer, on Amazon.

Best wishes for a long and fruitful partner with your new agent, Bobbi!

Comments

Barbara Sissel said…
Thank you for your lovely post, Colleen! I'm excited to be in this best of all possible places. Barbara was at the top of my list and I feel so fortunate to have her adopt me! Her clients are the "Poelle Kids" or the "motley posse". But without the support of our own motley posse, the Midwives, I wouldn't be here and you've been on this journey with me almost every step of the way! Can't say thank you enough for that!