Dr. Kat's Top Ten Motivational Songs for Writers

Bouncing off Colleen's post from earlier, I thought I'd explain the "playlist" I'm talking about in the comments. It changes from week to week, but generally, this is my list of go-to songs for working out, for picking me up when I'm down, and for when, as I am now, close to deadline.

Here they are, in no particular order:

1. Uprising, Muse
2. Firework, Katy Perry
3. Under Pressure, David Bowie and Queen
4. Eye of the Tiger, Survivor
5. I'm Coming Out, Diana Ross
6. Unwritten, Natasha Bedingfield
7. King of Anything, Sara Bareiles
8. You Think You're Cooler than Me, Michael Posner
9. Independence Day, Mel C
10. Written in the Stars, Tempah/Turner

There are others, but these are the ones I tend to find myself listening to lately. And if you can stomach Lady GaGa, some of her dance tunes are deliciously motivational. And now, to start off our weeks on a victorious note:

Comments

Babs Mountjoy said…
What a great visual of inspiration! I can just see those fireworks beginning when I sit down at the computer. Thanks for sharing!
Andre said…
Mike Foyle - Shipwrecked (Chillout Mix)
Cardamar - Root Escape
AmBeam - Sunlake
AmBeam - Presentiment
Katie Melua - In My Secret Life
Andre said…
Urban Myth Club I Feel It
Angel - Café del Mar
and all kind relaxing music ;)