Happy Valentine's Day!



Since both Joni and I are going to be out of pocket on Saturday, Feb. 14th, presenting a workshop to the West Houston Romance Writers of America, I thought I'd post a link to my recent interview with romantic suspense author extraordinaire Teri Thackston of the Houston Examiner. Teri's been doing a great series over there spotlighting the Houston area's many romance authors.


Check it out!

More good news for me! According to the bone doc, my elbow fracture's healed, so I'm out of my sling (have been out of the splint for a couple of weeks, too) and back to typing up a storm instead of dictating! Woo, hoo!

May your Valentine's Day be full of hugs and kisses! And if you don't have a significant other, I'll be glad to loan you my dog, Jewel "Smooch Pooch" Kissinger, who will gladly make you feel the sun rises and sets upon you. (If she were human, she'd probably become a stalker. But in her current incarnation, she's safe... if slobbery.)

Comments

Teri Thackston said…
Thanks so much for the compliment, Colleen. I'm having fun doing these interviews. We have so many wonderful, interesting writers here and I'm looking forward to doing interviews with more of them.
Teri